I'm a lame blogger, I know. I had plenty to talk about (not really) but just didn't have the gumption to type it out. If only there were a program that could just take my thoughts out of my brain and put them here on the computer...we'd be all set. Of course no one wants access to all my thoughts...yowza!
So, lets start this week off right and with a bang! Here are a little girl and her momma watching football at Champs. Maggie must be watching one game and Eva is watching another.
In weekend news...lets see...Friday was an early to bed night. We got Chipotle and watched Nashville and a couple episodes of Homeland. Saturday we cleaned, I shopped, we went to Shooters and then home. We had delicious meatball hoagies for dinner and then bed. We had a nice fire on Saturday and when I got up Sunday (at 7:30!) Jim had a nice fire going again. Breakfast and a walk with Sami then Jim and I went to Target and Lowes. Watched football (YAY Bengals!) and then Jim got ALL the lights up on the house. Except our X-mas tree that we string outside...you know the one against the house. We figured with the nice weather, might as well take advantage! So excited.
So this week will be EASY - knock on wood. Today in LA we'll finish TKM...I think we have about 3 minutes left. We'll then watch some of the extras...they're interesting. THen who knows. WH - today we'll do a packet and then tomorrow we'll have a party because it will be Diablo's last day. I'm a bit sad about that. I know he can be trying at times but realistically, he can't help it and I feel bad that he has to switch schools. I bought the animated film Brave and maybe we'll watch that.
And that's it. I best head out...get gas. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment