Thursday, September 20, 2012

This, That & A Whole Lot Of Nothing.

Ah Thursday...the day before Friday.  Thursday always makes me happy and I think every time my alarm goes off on a Thursday morning I think A) Seriously!? and B) Only one more day until I get to sleep in.  If I can make it to Thursday, I can make it through the week.  We'll see if that still holds true next Thursday!

Wednesday review:  Good day yesterday.  Meeting after school wasn't too painful.  Dinner was good although I didn't get to eat with my husband because he worked late.  The season premier of Survivor was good.  There weren't any players that I immediately hated.  I actually liked the Lisa chick from Facts of Life although I keep calling her Blair.  I didn't watch the BB finale but I did see who won...pretty inevitable although it wasn't who I really wanted to win I'm glad the young kid won. Oh, and I started watching the 4th season of True Blood yesterday.  Weird.  Witches on this year (Harry Potter's aunt Petunia plays her).

Had weird dreams about the Zobay's last night (my godparents).  Funny but weird.

So what does today have in store?  Well, it's another day living the dream!  We'll be reading chapter 10 of To Kill A Mockingbird (1/3 of the way through); review in World History of the Renaissance.  I'm making chicken burgers for dinner with Zucchini Chips (new) and probably broccoli unless the asparagus looks good and is cheap today.  Yummy!

And that's all I have to share.  I'm pretty boring today.  My toes are cold too because I'm sitting by the sliding glass door and it's open and it's 45 degrees out...BRRRR!  K - I'm out...later!

No comments: