All I can say is poor Bubba. That boys skin issue just isn't getting better. And at this point, I'm ready to take him to another vet. I know exactly what this is too...he's got another runaway staph infection on his skin. It's the same thing he had last year. The treatment: Antibiotics. Did I get those for treatment? Nope. So now, Jim's going to have to take some time off today to get Bubba into the vet. So sick of this. And poor Bubba...he's got patches of fur missing all over his body, he's still itchy as hell and I just don't understand how after all of this, my vet can't look at him and say, "this is what we dealt with last year". It's allergy or thyroid issues and I'm happy to have his thyroid tested just FIX MY DOG!!!
Okay - so I need to have a good attitude. I wasn't in a bad mood yesterday but I was dealing with so much stinking paperwork and inept teachers that it got me grumpy. The kids didn't notice, I don't think because usually I'm extra nice when I'm in a mood like that because I know I could blow at any minute for something they didn't do and I try really hard to have lots of patience. Lets hope today is a better day.
Oh, and how about a sweet girl in a new sweater at the ZOO ZOO ZOO!!! Loves her! Don't you just love her sweet cheeks and lips!? Miss her already!
Well, I need to get gas on the way to school (that's likely to piss me off big time) so I better get a move on. Later

No comments:
Post a Comment