I made it. Some days it's a crapshoot on whether I'll get to the final work day...kids, teachers, kids, meetings, paperwork, kids, stupid teachers...it's a wonder I haven't quit yet.
And can I just say I'm not normally a person who gets bummed out by rainy weather but I sure am glad its stopped raining. However! With the rain comes cute pics a sweet little girl...in her ladybug raincoat! Loves her! (My GOD she's cute!!! I just love her little button noes and those sweet wips!)
Excited for an uneventful weekend. I plan on doing a major clean of my house...try and rid it of stinkbugs. They've begun infiltrating the inside and that just isn't okay with me. I'll do my weekly shop (based on my menu planning) and certainly watch some football. Other than that...who knows.
And that's about all I've got...nothing too excited. It's video day in World History and I need to go see if there's an episode of Little House that has something to do with science (current chapter: New Science).
K - I'm out...happy Friday to all...later!

1 comment:
My oh my she is adorable-I love the looks she gives. And the raincoat!
Post a Comment