Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Giggles and Peas

So a couple videos for your viewing pleasure.  The first is Eva giggling.  Maggie's tickling her.  (Sorry about the angle...I was on the floor.)

And here's Eva's first adventure with peas! She did really well considering it was a new and weird taste for her.  Maggie and I made the peas using her Baby Bullet!  Very cool!  I want a baby so I can make baby food!

In other news, I'm sad to say I'm leaving Columbus today.  It's been a great visit and I'm thinking about smuggling Eva out in my suitcase.  Maggie won't notice, will she?  Eva and I talked about it and she said she's ready for an overnight (or three) with me!  Currently by the way - she's sitting in my lap, "reading" a book and watching me type and being a very good girl.  I love, love, love her and am going to be very sad when I have to kiss her goodbye!  But, bonus!  I'll get to see her, hopefully, Friday but definitely Saturday!!!  And Sunday!!! 

On my way home, I'll stop at the outlets.  I'm hoping to wrap up my shopping for Jim there.  Maybe a sweater or two...we'll see.  I'm hoping it won't be too, too busy.  Saturday, when I drove by, it wasn't crowded at all.  When I get home, I plan on cuddling for the rest of the day with my babies!  I'm sure they've missed me like I've missed them.  Plus, I have a ton of catching up to do with my shows.  Jim wants spaghetti for dinner, which is easy.  Tomorrow will be grocery shopping day, I think as well as wrapping day.  I'll clean as well and get ready for Mom and Richard's arrival! 

Ooh, and I forgot!  I found and bought curtains for my family room - at BB&B!  Nice, simple and they should cozy up the place.  I hope Jim's feeling motivated when he gets home so we can hang them!

And that's about all I've got.  Safe driving to me.  Later!

1 comment:

Kathleen Ford said...

Oh I LOVE those videos- it is the next best thing to being there- you could just see her thought process when she first tasted the peas-and then the smile of approval. Keep em coming.