Monday, December 12, 2011

Who Turned Out The Lights!?

Hee hee...who doesn't love a little Eva in the morning!?  By the way - she's sleeping.  With her mouth open.  She has a little cold - stuffy nose.  She's almost 7 months and has her first cold...not too bad, huh. (Knock on wood).

In other news, it's Monday!  Last week of school before Winter Break!  It's also jeans week!  The teachers can donate $10 to the after prom thingy and wear jeans all week.  I don't really care about the jeans (I'd probably wear them anyway) but it's nice to give to the after prom thing (although they collect twice a year and I only give once.  I mean, come on...I'm not made of money). 

Oh, hey, Anne?  Did you get the Brunswick Stew recipe I sent you?  Hee hee!

Anyway - The Help came over the weekend.  Jim and I watched last night.  I'll show it to my 1st period class starting today (otherwise they won't get a chance to finish it after the exam).  I'll probably start showing my 6th period tomorrow.  It was really good but there were A LOT of things different in the movie compared to the book. 

Oh, exciting!  Jim and I decided that for our x-mas gifts to each other, we're going to get a couple recliners to replace the couch that sits in my family room - just under where the kitchen table is (not the couch in front of the fire place).  I've wanted to do this for a long time.  I looked around and found a recliner that was reasonably priced (remember I'll be getting two), and Ikea had the one shown.  I like the brown leather and it doesn't look too, too much like a big old bulky recliner.  It swivels too, which I'm not sure will be a plus but we'll see.  We're going to go on Tuesday to check them out...sit in them and make sure we like them before purchase.  If we do like them - we'll get 'em then and hopefully have them delivered the next day!  I'm excited!!!

And that's about all I've got.  I need to get a move on...I need to get gas.  By the way - my head hurts more this morning than it did yesterday...of course I'm not hungover, I think it's just having to get up at 5ish AM.  UGH!  Can't wait until break.  Later (by the way - my book blog is all effed up!  Of the four books I had to review yesterday, I only got through three before Blogger told me things were effed up.  I'll try and figure it out later).

Oh shit!  I just remembered I have an IEP this morning.  Stink!

No comments: