To all my ladies: Please be aware that the pair of pants I'm wearing have a zipper that likes to scoot down every time I sit down. If you see me fiddlin' with my nether parts, understand that I'm just dealing with a rouge zipper. If you see said rouge zipper down, please inform! I'll have to warn the kids too. I'd change my pants but alas, I don't feel like it. I'd rather deal with an open fly than iron, change and primp all over again. Oh the price we pay for beauty and style. Although, how much style must I really have with a pair of pants that can't even sport a working zipper. I think Jim may have W-D40'd my zipper as a joke! Ooh, that man!
In school news, FW (department head) - her water broke on Friday night. She's been in the hospital since. She wasn't due to have her baby until Nov. 9th. She's only 34 weeks along. You aren't considered full term until 37 weeks so this is considered "high risk". I think she was probably high risk already what with all the issues she's had. Anyway - they're planning on delivering her on Tuesday if all goes according to plan. Regardless of any issues I've ever had with FW, things lately have been good and even if they weren't I hate for her or anyone to have to go through so much stress...especially when it has to do with an innocent helpless baby. I'm hoping all goes well for her and the only problems this baby has will end upon being born.
In book news, I filled a HUGE box yesterday of just about all my paperbacks (the little regular sized paperbacks, not my larger good paperbacks). I also added any book I saw that just wasn't worth my time or that I hated. I've simply run out of room. I like to keep my books because I often re-read, however, I won't re-read my romance novels and I won't re-read my mindless mystery books. So, I thought, "It's time". Plus I went to Half Price on Saturday and bought about 15 new books and had no room for them. Ugh! So, if anyone is interested in just about all 30 of the J.D. Robb "In death" series...I've got em. Otherwise, I'll sell them to Half Price (I'll probably only get about $5 for the whole box but whatever).
And that's about it. I'm headed off to work. Eye doc after work...I also need to get back to Wal-Mart for some yarn...started Eva a sweater and need another ball. K - later!


No comments:
Post a Comment