I regret NOT checking every pocket of my pants, sweaters and sweatshirts prior to washing them and finding, when I opened the lid to transfer into the dryer - I'd washed a tissue (or two) and now I've got little white pieces of tissue EVERYWHERE!!! I do this just about every time I wash by the way!
I regret NOT sending Jim out at 5AM yesterday morning when the recycling truck came for pick-up and our bin wasn't out there. Our bin is FULL and Jim is a slacker. What I really regret here is letting Jim come to bed Sunday night without checking to see if he did his "job".
I regret (sort of) succumbing to my craving of Chipotle last night...I should have cooked but it was soooooo good. They put a TON of black beans in my bowl...yummy. I think Jim might regret that...toot toot!
I regret leaving the lid off the newly full dog food bin and leaving Bubba ALONE with said full bin. Bubba doesn't regret this! I'm sure he was right behind me the whole time, trying to blend in with the tile so I wouldn't see him with excitement in his eyes at my forgetfulness. One of these days, that boy isn't going to be able to get up.
I'm sure I have many more regrets but I can't think of any right now. And I didn't have anything else to talk about. Weird dreams by the way of former teachers at my school. Weird. K - I'm out...must get a move on...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment