I need to clean the house but am not feeling it. Yesterday's fun in the sun took it out of me. I think I was in the pool for a solid 6 hours give or take. So refreshing! I think today with the heat advisories and mugginess, I'll be hanging inside with my babies...a/c cranked! Sami and I already took our walk and she's zonked out. I need to feed Zeke - if he'll eat and Bubba needs a nice belly scratch. So much to do.
So I get a call Thursday from Maggie who's all pissed off because the garbage people didn't take her recycling. They took all the neighbors around her but skipped Maggie and Charlie. Me: Huh! That's curious! Fast forward to this morning. There I am, rounding the corner toward home with Sami in tow and I see, at the edge of my driveway, my recycling bins...still full. I look around and see that, HUH! All my neigbors have EMPTY recycling bins. Then it dawns on me! Maggie is a JINX!!! OR!!! It's a conspiracy and she's in cahoots with Rumpke! Oooh!!! In reality, I called Rumpke and explained my shituation. I was then given an apology and told they'd be around within the next 48 hours to collect. (2 days? Really? Why not just radio the guy collecting right now and tell him to swing his sorry ass back around?! Waste! No pun intended.)
Okay well, I guess that's all I have. Later!

1 comment:
That happened to be before where they took all my neighbors recycling and left mine. Isn't that weird? Anyway, after I called they came and picked it up the next day
Post a Comment