Jim usually works to get overtime on Saturdays so I was confused all day yesterday because he was here! Bonus though that it's Sunday today! AND!!! Our house is clean clean clean. Jim's such a good cleaner. He's much more thorough than I. It may take him a year and a half to clean the house but he moves furniture and really gets the nooks and crannies. Thank you Jimmy Lou!
Maggie sent me this sweet photo of Eva and her papa cuddling yesterday...love it!
Today's plans: I need to continue working on schedules. I've got the master schedule with kids complete (all sped kids are listed in each class so we know who to send IEPs to and where there may be an aide needed) as well as freshmen schedules. I've got all the other classes schedules WRITTEN down, I just need to type them up. Shouldn't take too long. For freshmen? There are about a dozen issues that I've noticed so far and for the most part it's just a period here and there where a class needs to be picked up. I haven't even checked to see the recommendations. Except for one. This one girl was recommended for all pull out classes and the only pull out I think she's in is my social studies class. Which makes NO sense. If you're out for English, you should at least be out for science and SS! UGH!
Other than that, today I'll probably hang out outside, walk Sami (of course), maybe mow the front lawn (early - I did the back the other day), work on The Help and that's it. Jim's still in bed. He played poker last night and didn't get home until about 1AM. The bum...hope he won big! (Right! They play with nickels!)
K - well, I'm out...later!


1 comment:
I checked my girl's schedule, and, of course, it's effed up again. If they would have just put your SS class in the morning like they were supposed to, it would have worked out. Ugh!!
Post a Comment