Friday, July 08, 2011

Funny Tidbits

Here are some super funny/interesting things heard/observed recently around the Hanke household:
  • Jim said this morning, "I'm whithering away to a shadow!"  Huh...I guess he and I have different realities.  This frightens me, however, because what does that mean when he tells me I'm not fat!?  I can never trust him again!
  • I was talking to Maggie on the phone a few minutes ago when she suddenly said, "OH MY GOD!!!  EVA!!!"  I said, "What!?  What happened!?"  Maggie: "I'm soaked!  Oh, geez, Eva!  I've never seen so much come out of you!"  Me: "What?  She puked on you?"  Maggie:  "No!  She POOPED on me!  It's everywhere!!!  Eva!  You need a bath, like RIGHT NOW!"  Me:  "I guess you have to go!"  And then I hung up the phone and LAUGHED!!!  Eva pooped all over her mama!  Hee hee!
  • It's a Harry Potter weekend, by the way!  I know you are all over the moon about this!  I knew it was coming because the final movie opens next Friday!  I've been seeing more and more trailers on TV and it makes me so sad because when they air it?  It says: "It all ends here"!  WHHHHAAAA!!!  Harry Potter!  I love you!!
  • BB13 started last night and I already want to stick a stick in my ear every time Rachel laughs!  I hate that woman.  The Evil Dick/Danielle thing is interesting - they haven't talked for 3 years and Danielle looks like HELL!
So that's all I've got right now...nothing much of interest.  Although I did update my book blog...new author.  I'll be running a few errands today (library, home depot) but other than that, I'll be hanging at home.  It's a rainy, rainy day!  K - later!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm not sure why were not seeing pictures of the new haircut, but I'm disappointed. Do you think you could take care of that for me?
Yes, Danielle definitely looks better as a blonde, she would look better as anything other than that harsh black hair, yuck, made her age at least 10 years.

Dogs Mom said...

Hee hee! I flaked out and only got an inch taken off and then thinned out. I look like a boy (a really ugly boy) with short hair.

I think Danielle looks sick and slightly anorexic or something...maybe the bitterness has gotten too much for her. It will be interesting to see how she comes across on the show.

Kim said...

Oh good, I'm glad you didn't get it cut short, I was worried for you. Your long hair is really pretty :)

Yes, Big Brother looks like it's going to be fun, and I am interested in knowing why Dick and Danielle haven't talked. I was excited to see them walk through the doors!