Friday, April 08, 2011

Loves Me Some Similes!

It's been a while since I've done a post on funny sayings/words/phrases.  When I was looking for a simile for Bubba's nerves, I came upon a website dedicated to funny similes and I thought, "Hey!  That's some funny shit!"  So here are some funny similes (funny to me at least).  I DARE you to use them in your everyday vernacular!

As near as dammit - What the hell does that mean?  I've never heard that before but you can be sure I'm going to be using it! 

As queer as a chocolate orange - Now, I've heard "As queer as a 3 dollar bill" but a chocolate orange?  That is queer!

As boring as a wet weekend in Wigan  - Where the heck is Wigan?  And if this is such a common phrase (so much that it made this website) why haven't I heard it?

As difficult as nailing jelly to a tree - Now that would be difficult but I don't know why you'd try to nail jelly to a tree

As happy as a pig in shit - An oldie and a goodie!

As pure as the driven slush - Sooooooo...I'm guessing that someone as pure as the driven slush is a ho?  Kind of like Maggie...and Diane!?  HEHEHEHEHE!

As small as the hairs on a gnat's bollock - Definitely an English site.  I mean I know of no gnat's in America that have bollocks!

As sure as eggs is eggs - These British f&%ers are weird...it's no wonder we wanted to get away from them!

As useless as a chocolate teapot - Now, in my opinion?  A chocolate teapot is NOT!!!! Useless! How can anything chocolate be useless!?  Stupid British!

No comments: