Friday, April 23, 2010

FINE!!!

Maggie gets sooooo bent out of shape when I don't post. Yesterday at school, I opened my email (in my second bell study hall) and this was my email from Maggie: "WTF???" Oh, and one of my students saw it. He said, "What's that!?" Me: "My sister! Isn't that a nice email to get from your sister?!" Him: "She's not very nice!" Me: "In fact, she's a fool!" He laughed. Good thing this is a good kid who "gets it".

I don't have much to say. Jim had a flat last night...didn't call me...he's in trouble. I'm so mad that he thinks he can't call and wake me up in an emergency with his car. I get that I can be a grump sometimes but JESUS!!! I don't know the whole story yet...I didn't want to completely wake him up and bother him to hear it but I do know that a friend of his is going to help him with it today so...no worries but I'm still mad that he didn't call!!! We'll be having a little chat tonight! Stupid man!

Oh boy! Or should I say" Lo! Yonder boy. 'Tis Talk Like Shakespeare Day! Behold, thither and thou is shitting me! I cannot venture the length of which I may deem to converse like this! 'Tis a strange and difficult task that thou must perchance take!

I think if I lived during Shakespeare's time I wouldn't have talked much...it takes so much time and effort. Ugh!

K - I gotta head out. TGIF! It's an easy day at school - quiz in language arts and episode 20 of West Wing. Oh, I went to the doctor yesterday...got my hcg levels back. They are low but they want to take my blood one more time. I'll go next Thursday again. I'll only have to leave after 6th period. No biggie. K - I'm out. Farewell sweet readers! Adieu and may thee day, thither (I just like to put that in), have much happiness and perchance, all thee goodness come out of said day! Adieu, sweet people!

4 comments:

maggie said...

You are a weird fool.

Anonymous said...

I missed you too. Kathleen

Diane said...

I'm with Mags! I have given her that new nickname and I like it, I hope she does.

maggie said...

Diane,
I love it!

Mags