...I love Chad Ochocinco! He's so cute. I just watched the segment where he and Cheryl were on Ellen and they just don't come any cuter than him. And he's so cute, too with Cheryl. I love that he loves McDonald's too. On his FB, he's constantly talking about McD's...for example, today/last night, he talked about having to go to the Laundromat and it cost him $1.50 to wash/dry a load. He went on to explain that (GASP!!!) that's an ice cream cone for him at McDonald's. Cute! I know there are more "talented" dancers on DWTS but I hope for him to go a long way in the competition...if he gets booted, it won't be any fun to watch anymore.So, Jim and I went and saw Clash of the Titans last night. It was good. I didn't realize that Ralph Fiennes played Hades and all I could think about when I was watching was Voldemort - he used the same low talk/whisper with both characters. It was distracting. Perseus was pretty good but for a demi-god, he was somewhat "ordinary". Maybe that was the route they were going though. I really liked Io though - she was good and pretty. Not bad for an action film...we didn't get to see it in 3-D but that's okay. Oh, and I liked Medusa.
In health news, I'm all itch lately. I feel like my clothes are all scratchy and I don't get it. I haven't changed detergent or anything but I just get these really weird prickly feelings all over my arms and legs recently. Weird. And no!!! It's not bed bugs...it never happens when I'm in bed. Gross!
So, today - I'll be walking Sami, going to get dog food, sewing my quilt, reading my book, hanging out outside and hanging with my babes (not Jim, he has to work...I meant my three puppy babies). Should make for a relaxing day. I'm trying not to think about school at all...the only recent thought I had was that - SUCKS!!! - I'm going to have to get back into the swing of getting up at 5AM again! PISS!!! I've been enjoying staying up "late"! Have I mentioned how much I can't wait for the end of the school year!?
In tax news, Jim picked them up yesterday! We're getting a fair amount back from federal (only $17 from state...but I know a lot of people owed to state so that's a bonus in my book). With some of the money we're getting back, I want to do the following: finish re-placing most of the fence in the back yard, take the two large trees down in the back yard, re-carpet the family room at least (I know...that was supposed to happen this past winter but it didn't), Jim wants to replace the wood on the deck and finally, put hardwood in the kitchen. That's pretty much the order that things need to happen in too. The most expensive will be the trees...last quote we had for them was $500 each. We'll see how that price has changed.
K - I'm going to go eat a bowl of cereal and then get ready and take sweet Sami on her walk. Later. Oh, and it's National Sibling Day today...I'll expect my gifts on my doorstep (Anne, Trip, Maggie and Cullen) by midnight tonight. If you want to just make a direct deposit in my bank account, that works too. My gifts to you are in the mail. Later!

1 comment:
Just saw Chad and Cheryl on Ellen from Friday. Ellen kept pestering them about whether they are dating. Cheryl said that Chad has never taken her out on a date. Chad asked, "McDonald's doesn't count...the drive-thru?" Pretty funny stuff.
Post a Comment