I'm still in the midst of securing my car loan for my lease buy out. It's actually not been too bad. My biggest issue is all the piddly paperwork and phone calls that have to occur. Good things, however are: #1 - I thought I was going to have to wait for some pivotal paperwork to come in the mail from Hyundai but they were able to fax it directly to my bank; #2 - The May 25th deadline isn't a MUST. Since Hyundai knows I'm in the process of securing my loan, they are willing to be lenient a couple days. That's a relief since the 25th is Memorial Day. I actually think this will all be taken care of this week but you never know. My next duty is to fax a bunch of crap to 5/3 today and get the next ball up in the air. Keep your fingers crossed that this continues to go smoothly - the woman on 5/3's end has been great; so has Hyundai for that matter. So, last night I got all wrapped up in watching Metallica's documentary "Some Kind of Monster". Now, understand I'm not a huge Metallica fan or anything but I am fascinated by that band - their inner workings etc. Anyway, I was up way too late. Not to mention that Jim - who went to Lowe's to get some last minute crap - left at 7:30 and didn't get home until 10:30. What the eff!!?? Apparently he had car trouble...and forgot he had a wife who may be worried...and a girlfriend who he got sidetracked with?! No, I'm kidding! Seriously, I don't think Jim could handle another woman in his life. One more headache? Please! Anyway, I was worried and thus was awake too late.
K - today is a day of paperwork - completing exams and making study guides for kids in preparation for their exams. I didn't complete what I needed to complete yesterday in order to start packing up but I'll hopefully do that today. I'm seriously thinking about skipping out of my co-teaching. There's just too much shit to take care of and like I told Maggie last night, if they don't like it they can Suck my BEEEEEEP!!! (That got a laugh out of Maggie; I'm sure I've just offended pretty much everyone out there. Oh well. You know what you can do? Suck my BEEEEEEP! Oh, damn, I did it again. Oh and not you Mom! I was talking to everyone else but you!)
On that note...have a terrific day! Later.

1 comment:
I am soooooo offended!!! :-)
Post a Comment