I love this observance today! I mean, who has more respect for chickens than me? In fact, I think I'll pay them my respects tonight and respect them right into the oven and then onto my dinner plate! Actually, I'm lying...I'm having Penne Pasta with Vodka Cream Sauce tonight. No chicken. I guess that's an even greater sign of respect.I was going to post my most recent read (it's a good one) but I think I'll wait until I get home tonight. I'm actually way behind and have two books to post about. You'll all just have to wait though, I know it will be tough.
By the way, it is teacher appreciation week. I think the best place to have flowers sent to me will be at home. Just have them leave them on the doorstep. Sending them to school would be a nightmare because I'll most likely not get them. I'll check for them from all of you when I return home this afternoon. And, thank you in advance!
Chris is supposed to come over tonight to help finish up with the bathtub. Cross your fingers. I'm getting a little antsy to have all this work complete. My timeline flew out the window about 2 weeks ago but lets hope that once the bathtub is set in, we can return to a more organized schedule.
Okay - I better head up and then out. Later.

No comments:
Post a Comment