Friday, March 07, 2008

8+ Inches

No, I'm not talking about Jim, I'm talking about the weather. Oh Muir!!! That's terrible!!!

So we're in for a major snow storm here in the tri-state. It's fixin' to start snowing in the next hour or so and then possibly change to a mix through the day and back to snow by late morning, early afternoon. Today's totals should be around 3 inches (the more north of the Ohio river the more snow), however, this is a 24-36 hour "event" (as if it's a party) and most of the snow we're going to be getting will hit tomorrow. Can I just tell you how happy Bubba is!? If he were out of bed, he'd be bouncing his belly up and down with excitement! He loves the snow. Though he may hate the rain and getting his feet wet, he loves, loves, loves the snow and a nice frosty belly!!! I worry though that he'll have a hard time pooping because the snow will be too deep for his short little stubby legs. Oh well, it'll all be good.

So, with the weather, we may get out of school early and I'll probably be cancelling my PT. I don't want to be driving in all that mess - if it's bad at 3:30. I'll also go to the grocery and get some essentials since tomorrow will be a wash out!

I know that I said I was ready for spring and all but I'm kind of excited about one last huge snowfall. I'll regret this next week when it's all melted and my back yard is no longer a puddle but a freaking swamp! But for now, happy thoughts!!!

K - later!

P.S. - Aunt Kathleen - did you figure out the issue with my blog? Did you get your email?

No comments: