Currently I'm sitting here waiting for the Watson's guy to show up to fix the hot tub. The window for his arrival is between 10-12 and he said last week it will take about 3 hours to fix. I really don't need to be here but I am and don't have any plans to go anywhere. Unless Jim finishes work early and wants to meet at Shooters.
The cicadas are pretty awful right now. Before I left, they were really only flying around in the trees; not bothersome on the deck. Now, however, they're everywhere and I hate them. My car is a mess as well. Driving into Warren County, around Lebanon, their presence really picked up and then continually slammed into my windshield. I'll have to refill my windshield washing fluid because I probably used about 1/2 of it trying to get rid of the cicada guts. Hopefully this is the peak and when I get back from PIB next week, things will be a little less cicaday...fingers crossed.
Weekend plans: Tonight we don't have any plans. I'll make dinner (not sure what yet) and beyond that we'll just hang. Tomorrow I need to get out and about to purchase whatever I need for PIB. I decided to go up Sunday to avoid traffic and will most likely come home Thursday. The weather looks to be pretty nice. Hopefully that will be the case for Jim and I the following week as well.
The repairman just got here. Hopefully he doesn't run into any snafus and I can start filling the tub back up in a couple hours.
And that's about all I've got. Time to make my lists, figure out what to make for dinner and eat lunch. I'm starving! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment