Friday, June 27, 2025

Back Home

Sorry I haven't posted since Tuesday but I was in Columbus and didn't take my computer. Whoopsie daisies!  

I went to Cbus on Wednesday morning and pretty much Maggie, Eva and I just hung out. I did get some pool time in but it rained a bit both days which meant I wasn't able to improve my tan like I'd hoped. Oh well at least I got to get some quality time in with Ev. I also got to hang with Mom yesterday and Maggie and I took her a couple little gifts and flowers for her birthday, which is tomorrow. I left this morning around 8:00 and I was going to go to Kroger but ended up not feeling great so just came home. I'll send my list to Jimmy and he can stop on the way home. 

I'm excited for my new toy to arrive today: The Ninja Creami. One of my lunch ladies has one and when she had us over for lunch on Tuesday, she gave us samples of the 5 different concoctions she'd made, which included chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, maple pecan and a watermelon sorbet. It's so easy and I'm excited to make some. I'm thinking I'll do a vanilla and a peach to start. Maggie's neighbor brought her some peaches last night and I took a few.. 

Dinner tonight will be chicken and veggies, hibachi style on the Blackstone with fried rice. 

And that's all I've got right now. I'm going to go lay down and hope I feel better. Later!

No comments: