My grass is sooooooo long! I need to mow it but unfortunately it's also very wet. I'm hoping that by the time I get home today it will have dried enough to mow, at least the really long parts. If I don't get to it today it's going to be either Saturday or Sunday when I can do it. Tomorrow is more rain so today is my only shot. It's going to be a shit show too and I'm sure with how long and thick it is, I'll be stalling and starting every 5 seconds.
Jim's in Columbus. He went to Maggie's for dinner last night and...ugh...took back his giant dictionary that he'd given to Eva. I'm a little pissed at Maggie for not just ditching it rather than telling Jim they didn't want it. I need junk to leave my house and NOT COME BACK!!!
I have a meeting this morning with Greg's mom. It's a meeting to accept the evaluation and IEP from his previous school but I'll also do some amendments to the IEP. Additionally we'll put together a schedule for next year. I'm also hoping that we can come to some plan for when Greg is a dick. Mom seems fine with me taking his phone when he arrives at school and then allowing him to take it back at the end of the day but I need to get her definite okay.
Dinner tonight will once again be leftovers. I'll probably have the spaghetti and meatballs with a salad. It's kind of nice to have enough leftovers for the week that I don't need to cook. I love leftovers so am not bothered.
I slept like a little baby last night. I love being able to sleep in the middle of the bed. It's funny, when Jim's home and I go up to watch TV or read, the boys ditch me for their pillows or the guest bedroom. When he's gone though, they stay in bed with me until I turn the fan on and lay my head on the pillow. It's weird.
Okay well, I guess I'd best finish my routine, get the boys settled and head to stupid work. After today, I have 10 days of school left and 1 work day. I only have 6 days left of teaching and I don't count exam days. The end is near! So excited. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment