Friday, March 21, 2025

I Made It!

I didn't know if I would but I made it through the week! It was a near thing, I'll tell you that. Each day I had to pump myself up to just get out of bed. And yesterday dragged so badly and I nearly fell asleep at my desk during 6th period. However, I got through and I managed to find the energy to exercise this morning so that gives me a boost. Plus, I'm so excited that this time next week I'll be on spring break, it'll get me through my day. 

Speaking of which, my day should be a breeze. A) Several of my kids I know won't be there and B) it's movie day. Woot! Hopefully I won't fall asleep at my desk today. 

Weekend plans: Tonight I plan on relaxing. I'm going to make penne pasta with vodka cream sauce and a salad. I'm going to get in the hot tub and I'm going to go to bed whenever the hell I want...probably around 9:00. Tomorrow I'm going to do my normal Saturday morning routine, a small breakfast for Jim and me and then a walk for Scoutie. I'll head south to Trip and Susan's to pick up Birdie then head north to Columbus where I'll stay until Monday. (They get back Saturday.) Oh, which means, I won't post on Monday. 

Spring Break plans: I have a LOT of stuff to put together so I'll do a lot of that. All the furniture I bought to go outside and then the recumbent whenever that comes. Speaking of which, I tried to use it yesterday (because it still worked a little...it would cut out every 5 minutes) but as I pedaled away the magnetic thing that allows for the resistance crapped out and was clunking along in the wheel well. I wasn't able to do my full workout but you know what? C'est la vie. 

Jim's going to go to Costco for me today which makes me so happy. I hate going there and I had it on my list of things to do next week and now I don't have to. Woot!

Nothing else is happening here. I have a couple brackets for March Madness and I'm pretty sure it's already effed up. In one bracket I have Auburn winning and the other Florida. Jim has a couple as well. One has St. John's taking it all the other, Duke.

And that's it. Time to get this day over with! Happy Friday and happy spring break to me!!! Later!

No comments: