Thursday, March 13, 2025

Got This

I think I've perfected the routine with the dogs during this time of being fenceless. Thank God this morning is the last morning {knock on wood}that I'll have to do it. Yesterday I had a little hiccup and was running late because I shaved my legs. This morning, I managed to take a shower in less than 10 minutes. Don't worry, I thoroughly cleaned my bits and parts...I just didn't shave my logs. 

So yeah, the fence people should wrap things up today and Nick is supposed to be here as well. Fingers crossed people follow through. Hopefully when I get home today I'll be able to open the slider and the let the dogs go wild. They are chomping at the bit to get out there without being hindered by a leash. It shouldn't rain until this evening so I'm hoping they get some deck time too. 

Today should be a good day at school because the sophomores going to the career center next year are taking a trip there...sort of an orientation sort of thing. This means that the two hyperactive kids I have at the end of the day (in both 6th and 7th bells) will be gone. When they told me this yesterday I celebrated and then said, "Oh! You'll probably back for 7th bell though." They said, "We're getting back 10 minutes before the end of the day." I said, "Don't feel like you have to come to class during that time!" 

Dinner tonight will be chicken burgers with fries and a caprese salad. I'm excited to grill. Speaking of which, I need a new grill. Not a great time to buy one either. I'll try to make this one last. 

Jim and I got in the hot tub last night after dinner. I was going to make mudslides but guess why I couldn't? Yep...Jim drank all the Irish cream! I said, "What the fuck dude!?" He said, "I didn't know there was Irish cream in a mudslide!" I said, "When you went to Party Source in preparation for our hot tub, I specifically gave you a list for the makings of both grasshoppers and mudslides. Why do you think Irish cream was on it!? Dumb ass shit ass!" We had grasshoppers instead and they were deeeeelicious! 

And that's all I've got. I'm really happy tomorrow is Friday! This week went by pretty quickly. Lets hope today and tomorrow continue that trend. Later!

No comments: