Tuesday, March 11, 2025

A Little Inconvenience

They started the fence replacement yesterday and my yard is an even bigger disaster. They managed to tear it all out and get the posts placed on one side of the yard. It's slow going and really laborious because of all the roots. They're hoping to get the back fence line posts in today but who knows...it's taking a LONG time. I'm guessing it'll take until Thursday before this gets complete. Of course once the posts are in, the hard work should be over. We're also having them put in a gate at the back and the side yard on the right, looking at the house. 

You know who is most bothered about all this? Boo and Scout. It's the nicest week of the year and all they want to do is sit on the back deck in the sunshine. Scout's enjoying all the little walks he's getting but I think he'd rather have his yard back. I told them it's just for a few days and this time next week, it'll be done but Scout still keeps going to the back door to smack the bells. That boy just doesn't listen.

I'm also a little put out with this fence thing but it's no big deal. Jim got up with me this morning and got my coffee ready along with a little smoothie prep while I took the boys out front on leash. Once I was out of the shower and dressed we took the boys for a little walk up the road so they could both poop. I don't know how people do it who don't have a fence...what a pain in the ass.  

In school news my admin never acknowledged my email. Surprise surprise. He's a ball-less ass who can't face shit head on. Although he did meet with one of my friends after school and when she asked that the job description was of this "dean of students" he couldn't answer. She said he kept stumbling over shit and when she'd ask him to clarify, he couldn't. Again, surprise surprise. Oh, and apparently, as we all knew, they already have someone they're hiring for the position. Our football coach. He used to be a math teacher with us then took a HS guidance counselors position and now he wants back into the classroom. He apparently has too much work to do in the guidance department and can't focus on football. And by the way, he doesn't do even a 1/4 of the work he's responsible for as a counselor. He supposedly threatened to quit as football coach and so here we are. Such bullshit. 

Dinner tonight: BLTs. ('Nough said, right? Yummy!)

Okay, well, I'd better get moving because I'll need to take the boys out one more time before I leave and I think Jimmy's headed out. Happy Tuesday! Later.

No comments: