Today is ACT day which means it's a relatively easy day for me. I have two kids who are on 504s and their only accommodation is small group. They have standard time so I'll be done by 11:30. Woot! I'm not in my own room but I don't really care about that and at least Lisa can be in there with her group of kids. After I finish administering the test, I'll head to the grocery for a few items and then after that, I've got the rest of the day to myself.
We are two days away (I hope) from spa install and I'm so excited. I can't believe it's almost here! I feel like I planned on doing something like this for so long and now here we are with my dream almost meeting reality. Can't wait.
And it can't happen fast enough for Jim. He's been having a lot of hip pain lately. In fact, he made an appointment for today to meet with the Orthos at Christ. He thinks (and he's probably right) that it's arthritis but having had a double hip replacement, it just sucks for him. Hopefully that's all it is and once we get the spa, his pain will be relieved a bit.
Speaking of Jim, his MRI results finally came through and from what my non-medical brain read, all is well. As Jim said, the gerbil is still on its wheel.
Dinner tonight: I pulled the turkey tetrazzini out of the freezer and I'll pair that with a salad. I have so much stuff in my freezer I need to make a bigger effort to pull from it.
I haven't seen the coyote in the last couple days but I'm sure he's out there. More and more neighbors have seen it and caught it on their ring cams. I makes me so nervous. I know my dogs are probably not pets that would be targeted by it but I still get worried when they're out there. I'll be happy when our new fence gets put in. I feel like there are spots out there now that are on the verge of collapse. Should happen in the next week or so.
Did I mention that I'm listening to a really good book? I think I did. It's called the Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros. It certainly isn't for everyone since it's got dragons in it but I'm really into it. Plus the audiobook reader is really good. Happily, it's a series too!Okay well, I guess I'd best get a move on and remind myself how to administer the ACT. Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment