So yeah, since I don't have anything to really do today (I may have some kids come in to take tests 4th period...we'll see), I plan on getting a ton of shit done as well as go to Aldi at some point. I'm nearly out of my creamer and I've found that the zero sugar ones from Kroger don't taste right to me anymore. I like Aldi's pumpkin and coconut...maybe they have something more to offer as well.
Dinner tonight will be a linguine with a mushroom and lemon sauce and a salad. It's a meatless meal which I'm trying to get back to doing 2 or 3 times a week again.
I did get a lot of stuff done yesterday. I'm nearly done with my IEP progress reports. At this point I'm having to wait for other people to either give me info or input their data. One thing that's driving me nuts - I've completed all my IEP stuff for the semester but can't file/send off my paperwork because parents are stupid. One didn't come to her sons meeting and I'm trying to get her signature (although I don't need it and I'm ready to just give up) but she never responds to anything. (In fact the school psyche had the kid call his mom from his cell and of course she answered that...pinned her down and probably pissed her off...ridiculous!) The other parent, from yesterday, can't figure out how to sign from the link I sent her so now I have to send the papers home and then hope mom remembers to sign and send them back by tomorrow. UGH! Oh well...not much I can do.
It's tough at school right now trying to eat right and not shove all the shit out there in my face. Monday there were donuts out the ass from I-don't-know-who; yesterday they had pancakes (don't care about those), Today they're doing a hot chocolate bar from NHS, tomorrow there will be a coffee truck (I'll partake in that) and Friday the PTO is feeding us...I think they said Bravo. Plus all the candy and crap out there and I have a bag of French cakes in my drawer. I've been good, however. I have 1 French cake after lunch and that's it! Come the new year though I'm buckling down!
Okay time to get a move on. Happy Wednesday! Almost there. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment