Tuesday, March 22, 2022

I Hate Knick Knacks!!!

Jim's driving me nuts! So yesterday, he went down ONE LAST TIME to see his brother before he leaves to go back to California today. Now let me back track and tell you that when Fritz decided to sell the family home and needed to purge all the shit in that house, I told Jim do NOT start bringing shit home. I don't want it! We don't need it! And if you do, it will go straight to the trash. Of course, this fell on deaf ears. Currently, my living room and dining room are chock full of pictures that Jim's hauled over here. Some of them are good and I'm happy to have (framed Tall Stack prints which match the one we currently have and a couple...a COUPLE other ones) but for the most part, it's shit that I wouldn't put up in the garage. And, we don't have the wall space for the number of frames he brought over. One is a portrait of some Native American...I think Jim said it was "Kicking Bull". I don't know but I said, that is NOT going up on the wall. He said, "We'll just put it in the garage." Uh, no! We won't! It has no significance to us and it feels wrong. 

Then, yesterday he comes home and I'm making dinner and he brings in a box with some random shit it in. Some weird Buddah statues, the stupid little framed tiles that his brother had hanging in his kitchen of a goat, pig, chicken and cow (they aren't cute) and I'm all like, "I don't want that shit." As he's pulling it out of the box. And he gets all pissed off because I don't even let him pull it out to show me before I'm telling him to throw it out. I said, "Dude! I warned you. I told you I don't want that throw-away shit your brother is pawning off on you. This isn't a surprise and that shit? Those items aren't valuable heirlooms." Sorry, not sorry. I'm going to fucking kill him if that shit ends up cluttering up some corner of the basement. Which you know it will. 

What I need is for Jim to go out of town so I can get rid of that crap! Oh, and did I mention that when I went into his room Sunday as he was putting his laundry away, he had, lined up on his dresser about 6 or 7 EMPTY BEER CANS!?!? FUCK!!! He's got trash on display in his room. I don't care if they are "priceless" Hudepohl cans. I mean, how much could they even be worth!? Thirty cents!? It's shitty, Cincinnati beer. It's trash! ARG!!! What's wrong with my husband? Why does he have to hold on to this shit! 

Okay now that I've ranted and raved, I need to go finish getting ready...and wake Jim up who's still sleeping. Lazy ass. 

K - happy Tuesday! Later! 

No comments: