...I didn't barf last night! Woot! Now that's an accomplishment. Especially since I had peas and corn for dinner with meatloaf. That could have been a shit...well, barf storm.
Jim was late last night and I had planned on mowing the lawn and obviously couldn't because I had to walk both dogs. It's a jungle out there I'll tell you. I'll do it today but my mower is going to be pissed at me.
In other news, I'm running incredibly late and need to get a move on. I apologize for such a short post. Not that I really care about getting to work. I don't have anything I need to get to. All my meetings are done. I've gotten a huge chunk of final paperwork complete and halfway downloaded. I'm trying to do some prep work for next year and it's going to be independent work for my LA classes today. So who cares, right?
I finished my most recent book on audio yesterday - Commonwealth by Ann Patchett and I really liked it. I'm now onto The Searcher by Tana French (she writes thrillers in Ireland). So far I'm enjoying it and I'm really enjoying the reader which is everything in audiobooks.
Dinner tonight: I'm either going to grill some pork chops or make some shrimp tacos with avocado crema. Just really depends how much time I have after everything I need to do after school. We're allowed to leave early today - 2:00 - so that should help.
And that's all I've got. Time to get a move on. Happy Wednesday! Later...stay safe and try not to throw up! Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment