I got the front yard mowed yesterday and man was it a bitch! I don't know why it was so exhausting...maybe because I was just tired or maybe because it was really sunny and hot or maybe it was because the grass was so long or maybe because the lawn is lumpy in parts and hard to push my mower. Whatever, I'm just happy that it's done and I don't have to do that over the weekend! And it looks awesome! Our grass right now is so thick and green and our yard looks so pretty.
Speaking of which, Jim went out and got mulch yesterday and that will be done over the weekend which means the yard is going to look even prettier. Just in time for the cicadas to emerge and send me indoors where I won't enjoy it. Ugh! Dread.
I think I just invented a new word. I kept trying to type "Maybe because" above but kept typing "Maybecause" I think this should be a new word. Kind of how altogether probably came about (probably was all together originally).
Tonight Jim and I have plans to go to Takugawa for dinner. It's a local Japanese hibachi restaurant. We'll see if that still plays out after working all day. I tend to crap out when it comes to going out. I'm just so lazy on a Friday night (and Saturday...let's be real).
School should be easy today. First of all seniors won't be around. Second it's movie day in history and science. Yay!
Ooh, a week from today Jim and I should be headed north to PIB. Woot! We'll be taking the dogs and I hope the weather is good.
And that's all I've got. Time to head up and then out. Happy Friday! Happy weekend! Stay safe and get vaxed so you don't have to wear a mask! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment