Thursday, May 20, 2021

Keurig Woes

My Keurig has been acting like a dick lately. When I brewed my cup this morning, the whole thing blew up and sprayed watery coffee grounds all over the damn place. GOOD MORNING! I did a little research and it looks like the rubber gasket thingy in the k-cup holder is spent. Ugh! Not an easy replacement but I'll try to find something. At first this was only happening to Jim so I thought, "Well, he's a fool...he probably did something wrong." Guess not. I'll search for a replacement pod thingy later. 

I went out after school to see Diane yesterday...hadn't seen her in well over a year. It was good to see her! I miss seeing her face every day at school. We went to Ramsey's...I didn't eat but I wanted to. I love Ramsey's. However, I just can't eat "dinner" at 3:00. I did enjoy a couple beers though. When I got home around 4:30, Jim helped me do some dinner prep work, we walked the dogs and I got a 1/2 hour bike ride in. 

I'll be doing a lot of prep work for heading to the bay after school today: Grocery, packing, finishing up laundry. I can't decide if I'll cook tonight or not. I might just grill something easy...something that won't leave leftovers. 

I look forward to being at the Bay but I always sleep like shit beforehand. I worry about the pups going up with us...only because I know that Boo can be an asshole and I hope there aren't other dogs up there to give Boo issues. Oh well, I can only control what I can control and we'll just go with the flow. 

Tomorrow morning I'll probably get up early and do a little workout before making breakfast, packing up the car and getting on the road. My goal is to get on the road around 6:00. We'll see. I'll try not to stress about it. All that to say I probably won't post tomorrow...I'll just have too much to do getting everything ready including Jim so...sorry.

And that's all I've got. Happy Thursday! Stay safe! Get vaccinated people! Later!

No comments: