I truly have nothing to talk about.
Work is work. Nothing exciting there - just the way I like it.
Jim went out last night with his friend Chris. They ended up going to a place in Kenwood called Hoppin' Vines. It has duckpin bowling, lots of beer on tap (mostly local) and 1000 + bottle wine cellar to chose from. Their menu consists of pizzas they make in a coal fired oven. I haven't been there but Jim seemed to have a good time. Funnily enough, the guy bowling next to him last night was his surgical oncologist - Dr. Sussman who I'm sure had no idea who Jim was.
Tonight's dinner (since I didn't cook last night) will be the black bean, butternut squash soup that I was going to make. Hope it's good. I actually calls for kale or spinach but in the comments, someone mentioned that they added shaved brussel sprouts instead so I might do that. Sounds yummy. Loves me some brussel sprouts.
I started watching a series on HBO last night - The Outsider. It's based on a Stephen King novel and stars Jason Bateman (who I love). Oh, and he directs it as well. It's not scary like much of King's stuff is but it is a thriller and a whodunit. Really enjoyed episode #1. Probably should have waited for Jim but who am I kidding? If I had watched it with him, he would have just fallen asleep.
I also started watching the 2nd season of Sex Education yesterday. Man do I love that show. It's so funny and clever.
And that's all I've got. Time to get a move on. So happy tomorrow is Friday! Happy Thursday! Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment