I'm ready to experience a day with no stress. I didn't have too much stress with the exception of driving to the hospital yesterday during rush hour. What a nightmare. I originally planned on leaving around 8:00 but saw the traffic report and decided to give it until 8:30. Jim called just before I was going to leave to say he had been discharged so I wanted to get down there quickly so he didn't have to sit for too long. Yeah, that didn't happen! I should have just gone back roads but oh well...live and learn.
Jim's feeling much better. He's back to normalish..his temp last evening was 99. Thankfully he doesn't have to work today so that will give his body time to rebound. He will, however, have some jobs around the house today to get ready for our trip north but nothing too taxing.
Speaking of trips north - save travels to Mom and Richard who are headed to the Berkshires today. Drive carefully please!
Today is a sort of Friday at school. The kids don't have school tomorrow but it's a teacher in-service. I will be taking off after CPI training - well, leaving at 11:00...I don't care if training is done or not though it should be done. Stupid anyway. Anyway - it's also the end of the quarter today. And of course half the teachers are assholes and have to jam in a test today. Hate that! Especially after the apparent shit storm yesterday. I guess the testing didn't go well and there was mass confusion. I think I'll give the kids a bit of a break today and try to ease them into their long weekend.
And that's all I've got. Happy Thursday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment