I may have to break out my little stash of Ativan tonight with the predicted weather that's supposed to hit overnight. I'm not looking forward to dark and I'm sure I'll be obsessed all day with the developing storm. I'm seriously not sure why I live in a house with so many trees surrounding! So stupid!
Yesterday's garage debacle was just that and a more annoying day is hard to recall. The technician was supposed to be at my house between 10-1. At 1:01, I called the company because I hadn't heard a word. They said, "Oh, sorry," giggling (I almost came through the phone and slapped the little bitch), "the technician had a longer morning than expected. You're still on the schedule though and you will be next." Two and a half hours later (at 3:30) he showed up. Turns out the opener didn't need replacement (although it's old as the hills). Instead, the spring that allows the door to raise was busted. Of course...OF COURSE!!! This is the most expensive part of a garage door and of course mine is a double spring because we have a HEAVY wooden door. It cost more than the opener would have cost. Of course! To say the least I was annoyed and frustrated and once he left I partook in several alcoholic beverages.
Today I will go to the grocery since I didn't get a chance to go yesterday. I will clean the house and I will watch the weather. I should go to the basement and set up an area too. Oh, and I need batteries for the flashlight. Maybe I should pop some ativan now. UGH!
I will say the weather turned quite lovely last night and I was able to turn off the A/C and sleep with the windows open. It was quite delicious. I'm guessing that won't be the case tonight. Dear God, please steer mother nature away from my house.
Ooh - Big Brother starts tonight!
Okay well, I best get a move on and walk Sami before it starts raining. Happy...Wednesday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment