Monday, June 06, 2016

Big Planning Week

This week will be a lot of running around, food prep, packing and cleaning to get ready for PIB! I cannot wait to get up there. I believe most of my meals will be either grilling or heating up pre-made meals (French dip) to make things easier. I hate having to use the oven too much since it heats the place up so I'm hoping the grill will be in reasonably good working order. Not sure yet if we'll go up Saturday or Sunday...contingent on my cousin and her sons baseball schedule. I've emailed her and have yet to hear back. Here's hoping for Saturday...would really love to have a full week!

Jim got all the shelving up for my laundry room yesterday. It looks so good and I'm so happy. He now just has the doors to paint and the baseboards to caulk. I'm so happy it's pretty much complete and turned out so well. The jars I got from Amazon ended up all being broken (even after getting replacements) so I've gotten a refund on those and will go some place nearby to purchase so I can see first hand that there are no cracks etc. A pain but whatever - what else do I have to do?

As stated before, Jim's on second shift this week so I'll have him around to help out with some things this week. He'll take my car in for a tire rotation and oil change, probably tomorrow. Today I think we'll head to Party Source for needed supplies including a keg replacement (Jim blew his keg this weekend) and then maybe we'll go somewhere for lunch. We'll see.

And that's all I've got. It's time for some breakfast...maybe outside...it's a beautiful morning. Happy Monday. Later!


No comments: