Thursday, June 09, 2016

Getting Closer

I'm getting closer to vacation but also completing my final two quilts. I managed yesterday to get the tops quilted and one of them prepped for the border to be sewn so all I have to do is prep the other one and then sew and wash. Should only take about an hour to do. Woot!

Other than sewing today I'll be grocery shopping and cleaning as well as laundry and pulling clothes to pack.

So last night I was sitting outside with my neighbors, just having a cocktail and chatting. It was mostly dark when out of nowhere some huge black bug landed on me. Needless to say I screamed and jumped up while my "friends" nearly peed themselves laughing. I could have been killed! It could have been a giant Zika mosquito...you just don't know! Me no likey big black bugs! At that point, I was OUT!

And that's all I've got. Time to get things started...breakfast, quilting and laundry. Happy...oh, right - Thursday. Later!

No comments: