I got home yesterday to my dryer hooked up (since my other one almost literally blew up)...Jimmy did his job. I was thus forced to do some laundry. I put in a load of towels and holy shit that bad boy dried those towels incredibly fast! So shiny and fancy! I then proceeded to get 2 more loads in and now I can't WAIT for the washer to be hooked up. Which means Jimmy needs to get a move on! He did manage to get most of the insulation up yesterday (he ran out of the stuff for the last panel). I told him that by the time I get home Monday - I expect the walls to be up and the flooring to be down. I'd like to then get the toilet in. I'm not sure how hard that is so we'll see. I think we can do it together but Jim gets a little unsure when it comes to plumbing.
So Jim's still on 2nd shift. I was sick to death of not cooking so I made myself a nice meal last night: Chicken Marsala with roasted Brussel sprouts and couscous (or goose goose as Maggie likes to call it) and I have to say it was extra delicious. I won't tell Jim though...I'm sure he's sick of leftovers and not getting a home cooked meal.
This week is CREEPING by! It's killing me! However, I'm starting a movie today in 5th period so I'm hoping that will help. We'll see.
OH! Happy St. Patrick's Day. I don't really have anything green to wear...oh well. What can you do?
I'll leave tomorrow after school for Maggie's. I plan on hitting it right when the bell rings so that I'll hopefully be there by 4:00. This means I need to be packed and ready to go when I get up tomorrow. Sucks that Jim's on 2nd shift. I've not seen him all week and really won't see him again until Monday. And hopefully by then he'll be OFF 2nd shift. UGH! I know I'm sick of it I would imagine Jim's doubly annoyed. Work is work though.
Okay well, I'm out. Time to finish my toilette. Happy Thursday and St. Paddy's Day. May have to have a Guinness after school today! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment