Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I Hate That!!!

I don't have this dream often but when I do, it always leaves me a bit discombobulated! I dreamt I was walking around (drunk...but that isn't the part that gets makes me all whacked out) looking for my car and I can't find it. I'm walking and walking and nothing. I'm walking and end up down a sketchy street where someone starts following me...ugh! I did manage to get lots of sleep last night, however. I didn't wake up with adrenalin rushing through my veins but I did wake up with the alarm, a little happy to be awake with the knowledge that my car is right outside. (I hope...maybe I should have checked!)

Speaking of my car being in the driveway...I sure will be happy when I'm back in the garage. I hate getting into a freezing car with a fogged up/frosted windshield. I'm determined to make the move BACK into the garage this weekend whether the drywall in the laundry room is up or not (it's in the middle of the garage which is why I can't park in there). I'm sure Jim will have something to say about that.

Speaking of my driveway...the initial check has been sent to the driveway guy and hopefully work will start next Monday! Woot!

School was fine yesterday. My autistic kid didn't show up...not sure why and of course we got no message/phone call. Kind of annoying but I did manage to get some needed work done.

Made "reservations" to go to PIB in May! Woot! Can't wait. Diane will stay with Sami (thank you Diane) and we'll leave EARLY on May 13th. Maggie and Charlie and Eva will join us. It always flabbergasts me that by the time I get there again in the spring, it's been about 7 months since I've laid eyes on the place. Hate that!

Tampon tax: How is it that there's so much tax on a necessary product in Ohio? They say that annually, $11 million in taxes on tampons and pads is collected. Ridiculous! And tampons aren't cheap! $7 for a supply that sometimes doesn't last a cycle!? If you're a man and uncomfortable right now - think how my pocket book feels! Menopause can't come soon enough!

And that's all I've got. It's Wednesday - YAY - so an easy day at work...I hope. Happy Hump DAY! Later!


No comments: