Monday, March 14, 2016

A Bit Of Progress

Progress on the revo in the Hanke household didn't go quite as I'd hoped. We managed to get the bathroom completely ripped out which means the mudroom/bathroom part is ready for insulation and drywall. However, Jim had some electrical work to do for the new outlet in the mudroom and the new light. We made a Home Depot purchase of drywall, insulation, lights and electrical so that's good. Jim will be working 2nd shift for the next two days so he'll be able to get a ton done. What I'd really like to happen by end of week is for the mudroom/bathroom to have walls, lights and toilet. The vanity won't be delivered until around the 17th (at the store) so I'm hoping to get that before heading to Columbus on Friday. Depending on what Jim's got going this week, he may even be able to put floors in and paint. I'm probably over-stretching Jimmy...whatever.

The weekend was good. We did a little hanging out with the neighbors on Saturday and had dinner at Silver Spring House as well. Delicious as usual. Time change didn't affect me too much yet. Interestingly, I usually have an easier time in the spring, when we lose an hour, than the fall. Maybe it's the amount of daylight...who knows.

Psyched for Spring Break. Psyched to go to Columbus and see Eva and Mom (and Maggie and Charlie)!!!  Hopefully this week will fly by!

And that's about all I've got. Guess I should get a move on. Happy Monday. Later!

No comments: