Thankfully - so far - the headache I have is real rather than the headache of a snowy drive. There are flurries flying but the areas that are getting a covering are east of here so my commute should be fine. Regardless though - UGH! I woke up around 4:00 with my headache and then, of course, couldn't get back to sleep. I'm sure like always, once I get going this morning and my naproxen kicks in, all will be fine. This is just the norm anymore when school is in session.
Yesterday's breakfast with my ladies from Xavier was fun. It was so good to see them and catch up. I got home around 12:30 and from there just hung out and watched football. YAY Bengals! Bummed that San Diego lost (who thought I'd ever say that!?) and double bummed that we have to play Pittsburgh Saturday. All I can say about it is the Bengals better get their shit together and keep their tempers. Penalties kill our game and when you add the Steelers to the mix we tend to shoot ourselves in the feet.
End of the quarter is Friday (and then we have a workday on Monday) so this first week back should be pretty smooth. I have three IEPs coming up but they are pretty much written already.
And that's all I've got. Best mosey and get to work...see what the heck I'm going to do. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment