Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Another Waste Of Time

Can I just tell you how much it bugs me when I'm forced to waste my time? Once again, my principal is forcing us to go to the department meetings in the subject where we co-teach. Ridiculous. Why? Who knows. He says he wants us to be a part of their curriculum mapping but guess what? I'm no help to them. I have no business in assisting in their curriculum as I'm not the expert they are. Why is it that WE have to go to their department meetings but never are the regular ed teachers forced to go to the special ed department meetings. I would never expect them to write an IEP (and they would have no idea HOW to write an IEP). And I bet if you polled the staff, they would be FINE with the sped department spending their time during early release writing said IEPs. I have three in the next week and could really use that time rather than sitting wasting an hour with a department that doesn't need/want me there. And my principal is well aware of the fact that we ALL feel this way. Slowly seeing that my principal is slightly stupid. 

Made a delicious dinner last night...so simple...just brown sugar glazed pork chops but they were so scrumptious. 

Can I tell you how glad I am that it's FINALLY raining?! And the cool weather is back. Thank you Jesus!

And that's all I've got. Last day of September...can't believe tomorrow is October! Christmas is almost here!!!  

Okay - best mosey. Happy Hump Day!!!

No comments: