Monday, August 31, 2015

Whoopsie Daisies!

I didn't post all weekend...not intentional...I just forgot. You'd think that would mean that my weekend was busy but in fact, it was quite relaxing and uneventful.

Friday, Jim and I went out to dinner with my neighbors, Cari and Jordan. We were home by 7:00 and they headed to the Loveland football game. Saturday I did some sewing (got the curtains for our room at school done) - got 1 top quilt complete. I have two others to do and need to crack-a-lack on them. Jim and I had dinner at home Saturday and then I went to Cari's afterwards for drinks (she fed me way too many glasses of wine and I was out too late but it was still fun). Sunday - other than Shooters, we just hung out at the house. I laid out a bit and did some sewing...made dinner and then did some reading. I was a perfect weekend.

This week: I have a 4:00 meeting after school so I'll be able to get some work done, which is good. I won't be home until probably 5:30 or so. Jim is working 2nd shift for the next couple days so I won't see him. That's okay though...Sami will be happy. And he's working in Loveland so he'll be close to home. I think I'll head to Cari's after Emmit goes down so we can watch Bachelor in Paradise.

Jim has lots of jobs today. He has to call to schedule a chimney sweeper to come and to get a couple estimates for our driveway. We've had one but it was a guy that only does concrete and I just wanted to see what he would quote. Nearly $10,000 and I think I'll pass. Wish it was something Jim and I could just do ourselves. Oh well...we'll see.

And that's I'll I've got. Not much else exciting to talk about. Still sort of playing catchup at school but I finally feel like I'm getting there...until IEP shit starts...and teacher evaluations...UGH! I just stick my head in the sand like I always do.

K - happy Monday (this time next week I'll still be sleeping). Later!

No comments: