Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Day Before Jobs

I spent all of yesterday working on school stuff - schedules and whatnot - I think I'm done and I'll share with my peeps so they can benefit. Had several messed up schedules (only a couple were mine) and several students who withdrew or opted to go to the career center (I assume because they have no schedules).

Today - I will clean house, run some quick errands and pack. Jim will have to pack today since he's working a 4-midnight shift. I'm hoping he's home at a reasonable time so he gets a little sleep before I get him up at 4 AM. I hope to be on the road by 5 and at the ferry by 9 or 9:30. I've decided to take my car over for a couple reasons and since we're going home on Saturday, it won't be an issue. I can't wait to get there and I'm doing everything in my power to NOT think too much of the fact that this time next week, I'll be at school. WAHHHHH!!!  My neighbor started school yesterday so I guess I shouldn't be too sad.

Last night was fun. Around 6:30, I went and picked up Indian food, headed to Cari's and we hung out to catch up on Bachelor in Paradise. What a shit storm of crazy that show is...so good. It's impossible not to watch and enjoy the ridiculousness once you get started.

When is Donald Trump going to go away? I'm so sick of looking at his mug and listening to the shit rolling off his tongue. I can't believe that people are actually looking to him as a leader for our country when he constantly, childishly insults...and NO ONE is safe. Can you imagine how he'll react to world leaders when he feels slighted? He'll send us to war with half the countries in the world because he can't keep his trap shut. He might as well spew things like, "I know you are but what am I" and "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you". Or how about, "Up your nose with a rubber hose." Such a douche!

Okay well, I guess I'll get my day started. This time tomorrow, I'll be on my way. Later!

No comments: