I'll be heading up to school today (meeting Lisa there) to start the unpacking process in our room. Hopefully our computers are hooked up and furniture is in the proper spots (Lisa went up last week to inform the custodians where we wanted thing). I'm guessing that this will take a couple of trips/days to complete. I checked schedules for school just now and everything is STILL screwed up. Not sure how long I'm supposed to wait before pitching a fit. I'll stop in today to see the either the guidance secretary or principal. I've emailed my department head but she just ignores me so that does me no good. Frustrating. Especially when my LA classes are split in such a way that I have 14 kids in one class and only one in the other (and that student is in BOTH classes). Ridiculous.
What else? Poor Jimmy. He's been working like a maniac lately. He had two 12 hour days last week and then had to work yesterday for 12 hours. He was supposed to have a 4PM start today but had to go in this morning to finish the job he wasn't able to finish yesterday (and then go in at 4:00 and work until midnight). This is all good for the bank account but I feel bad for Jimmy. He was exhausted last night when he got home and didn't even eat dinner.
Well, I best get on the elliptical and then in the shower. Can't walk Sami since it's still storming...I'll do it later. Happy Monday. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment