Sunday, June 01, 2014

Sunday With Mom and Richard

Mom and Richard got here yesterday around 5:30.  We sat and talked for a bit, I made dinner and then we sat and talked a bit more.  Jim was wiped out from painting in the sun all day and hit the hay around 8:30.  (He's already back at it...hard worker.) The rest of us were in bed by 10. 

This morning we all were up by about 6:30. I made Jim and I breakfast and then walked Sami.  Mom made breakfast for herself and Richard and she's now getting ready.  They will leave for Madison's party around 11:30 or so...Jim and I will head over around 1:30.  Not sure how long we'll stay, probably not as long as Mom and Richard. 

I need to get all my packing done for PIB...I'll do that in a bit...and then I'll shower.

And that's about it.  And how cut is Eva with her friend, strawberry picking and eating her first ice cream cone!?

K - I'm out...later!


No comments: