It's scaring me how fast this summer is already going. UGH! I need to remember to just enjoy every little minute and do as much as I can before it flies by. At least I still have this weekend ahead of me (headed to Columbus and it's supposed to be beautiful) and then PIB in mid-July while Trip is there.
With that said, what are my plans today? Well, I'll walk Sami in a bit and then I'd like to go for another bike ride. I really enjoyed myself yesterday and want to do it again even with Jim at work. I think today, I'll start my ride in Loveland and go to Kings Mills (yesterday we went from Kings Mills to Morrow). That will be about a 10 mile ride, same as yesterday. It was actually an easy ride - not too hilly and I didn't overdo it but it's great scenery and I still sweat my ass off. From there, I'll come home, shower and then head to Costco. Beyond that? Not sure. It isn't supposed to be very nice today so I'll probably just finish trimming up my quilting pieces for Maggie's quilt so that I can start sewing it all together. Exciting, huh?
What else? Nothing. Another special board meeting is set for tomorrow at my school. They'll just be approving the interim superintendent contract. I hate that we'll have this interim dude because he really scares me with his views on collective bargaining but I'll keep trying to project positive thinking and hope that he doesn't mess up our district too badly.
Okay...and that's all I have. Best mosey. Happy Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment