My new TV...she's so pretty but she's a pain in the ass. Jim and I managed to get the armoire taken apart and set up, the wall mount installed and the TV connected in just about 2 hours but it took until 10 minutes ago for me to get the cable remote to work. Not to mention the settings on the TV were causing the picture to dim (some sort of eco saving bullshit) and I can't tell you how much that pissed me off last night. I almost started crying from frustration! Additionally, I think I need different cables for connecting the cable, Wii and DVD so I'll be heading to Best Buy here in a bit to purchase those. I hope someone there can help me. I'd also like to get my Sony home theatre system set up to it but we'll see how savvy I want/can be without wanting to throw a hammer through the wall today.
In terms of the armoire - I'm not thrilled with how it looks having just the bottom. It just seems way too big (you can't tell from the picture). I've decided to live with it for a while to see if I just need to adjust. It may just need to be replaced with a console that has less depth. We'll see. (Diane, when you come stay with Sami, you can tell me what you think...be honest to, it won't hurt my feelings.)
And that's about all I've got. Sami's walked, I'm fed; Jim's gone to work and so I think I'll get ready and head out. Happy Friday! Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment