Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Busy - What Day Is It? - Oh, Right...Tuesday

I'm so confused as to what day it is but I guess those are the "drawbacks" to being on vacation.  I guess I can also expect this to be the case until approximately August 16th. 

Can I just tell you how comfortable my bed is?  I love PIB but truly, the beds up there are probably as old as the hills and holy shizz does my back feel it after a week. (My bed needs replacing as well but it's only 10 years old where as the mattresses at PIB are at LEAST 25!)

So Jim and I had such a good time at PIB.  I won't bore you with all the details since most of what we did was posted on Facebook, however, the highlights were (in no particular order): My trip on the wave runner around the island; the trek to the top of the monument; hanging out with the neighbors; Eva!!!  Makes me sad to be away from the Bay and I hope that I can get up again in July when Trip is up there.  We'll see. 

Plans today?  Lots of "housekeeping" to do.  Actually, my house is nice and clean so I don't have to worry about that but my cupboards are empty.  I will head to the grocery today and then do a bunch of cooking.  I need to make more breakfast burritos for Jimmy and I'll also make some chicken burritos to freeze in the slow cooker so he'll have lunch to take. (I don't tend to have a ton of leftovers in the summer since I grill so much.) I'll also take Sami for a nice, long walk.  I'd like to do some biking too but we'll see.  The yard needs mowing...I may get to the front yard today but will probably wait to cut the back until tomorrow. 

God my life is exciting.

And that's all I've got.  Now it's time to sip so more of my delicious coffee.  Later

No comments: