Wednesday, March 05, 2014

We've Got Poop!

So the saga of Bubba continues. You see, Bubba's been constipated.  He's been eating but only pooping little nuggets and if you know anything about Bubba, well, I like to call him Sir Poops-A-Lot.  On normal walks, he can poop up to 4 times.  I know that  doesn't seem "normal" but for him it is.  He's always been that way.  So, when we started noticing a change in his "bathroom" habits or lack thereof.  Jim called the vet yesterday and guess what her suggestion was?  Canned pumpkin.  Just a tablespoon full.  And this morning?  Jim told me he got up at 3 AM and TA-DA!!!  He pooped twice.  YAY BUBBA!!!

Now, his skin still doesn't seem to be great.  He's still flaky and losing fur but I'm attributing that to the meds needing to take effect.  They say four to six weeks.  We'll see on Saturday I guess when Bubs heads back to the vet.  Fingers crossed.

In school news: Nothing much going on.  I made a killer review game for Catching Fire...Jeopardy and then a matching game.  I think the kids will do well on the test...I hope.  Can't wait to get the movie and watch next week. 

And that's about all I've got.  Best head up and out.  Oh, and YAY!!! It's Wednesday - early release!!!  And for me it's my Thursday!  Woot!  Later!

No comments: