Thursday, March 20, 2014

Good (I mean bad) Dog!

Funny video - thanks Lisa. (The music is the best.)



Hold on - Jim's telling me a story...this may take a while.

Still telling the story.

Nearly done...uh oh, maybe not, he just said, "Then the next day..."

Oh, man - just read about Aroldis Chapman getting hit by a line drive in a game yesterday.  Fractured eye and nose apparently but didn't lose consciousness.  UGH! 

And I really have nothing else.  I'm very much looking forward to my week off.  I'm so sick of kids right now...well, really only one.  He's a junior who was at the career center all year until about a month or so ago.  Normally he makes it to school about once a week but lately he's been showing, I think, because of a girl.  Of course he does NO work and has a 9% in my class and is failing all his other classes too.  He's 18 and originally said he planned on dropping out but has yet to do it. Wish he would get a move on because he is a waste of space and time. 

K - now I'm done bitching.  Later!

No comments: