Sunday, March 30, 2014

I Love My Kindle

So I just finished my first "Latest Listen" book on my Kindle. (I also updated my book blog). I can't tell you how nice it is to go to my Kindle, search through books I want to read, find them available at the library and download it, all in the comfort of my recliner.  How have I gone this long without this convenience?  I'm also reading a book on my Kindle (another J.D. Robb) and that is so nice too.  To sit in bed with the lights off, so as not to disturb Jimmy, and read...love it. Don't get me wrong, I still love the feel of a book in my hands, turning the pages (I'm currently reading the Book Thief as well), being able to flip back through pages but having both options is nice.  And of course I wouldn't take my Kindle in the bathtub...bad idea. 

Okay so I can't believe it's already 11:30 and I have to WORK tomorrow.  I call bullshit!  I'm so not ready.  However, I've had breakfast, walked Sami and dinner is all but together since we're just having pork chops tonight (they've been marinating for a couple days). In a bit, I'll take a bath and then chill out.  I'm not feeling great with this cold so I just want to take it easy today. Not much to do to get ready for tomorrow...I think I'll wear jeans and my Reds jersey...gotta show my support!

Opening day is tomorrow!  Woot!  I loves me some baseball.  My favorite sport, hands down.  Wish I were going to the game but alas, at least it's at 4:10 and I can watch from my couch.  I have a dentist's appointment right after school tomorrow and I'm sure I'll be home in time for the first pitch. Can't wait. 

And that's about all I've got.  Best motor...up to my tub.  Later!

No comments: