So I was watching the documentary series on Oprah yesterday about Lindsay Lohan...not that I'm some huge fan but hot messes intrigue me and I do want her to "make it" in her sobriety. Anyway - let me just tell you this is a girl (I say girl because she doesn't act grown up enough to be called a woman) who is the epitome of how NOT to behave. She needs a come-to-Jesus moment with reality. She needs to live about 12 months completely on her own with NO ONE at her beck and call. This chick is a disaster, a tool and has no sense of how to treat people. UGH! Of course I'll keep watching but I don't see a lot in the way of "hope" for her.
In other news - I have a 7:15 meeting this morning that I totally forgot about. Really didn't want to step into the office today since I'm wearing my Reds paraphernalia. I thought about NOT wearing jeans but then I said, "F&%K it!" I'm showing support and enthusiasm for my team.
My cold is driving me nuts. It's kid of moved into my chest and my throat is killing me. Eva and I are still in a fight!
Maggie is watching Maizy this week while Anne and the kids are on a cruise. Apparently there was a LOT of running, chasing and playing outside yesterday. Oh and then there was a bath for both of them since they decided to go traipsing through many a mud puddle. Bad dogs. Here they are clean and exhausted. Cute! (BTW - I would be taking some shears to Maizy's coat as her hair is WAY too long!)
Okay so like I said, I have a meeting and also have nothing ready for LA so I better get a move on. GO REDS!!! Can't wait for the game. Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment